Monday 25 July 2011

Day 7 - 5 Pet Peeves

5 7 Pet Peeves:

  1. People standing too close to me in the queue. Personal space? Ever heard of it? Just move back and don’t touch me!
  2. That funny sound people make when cleaning their teeth with their tongue. Uuurgh!
  3. People who take forever to get out of a parking space, even when they can see that you are indicating and are waiting for them to get out. SELFISH TWATS!
  4. Movie seat kickers *dirty look*.
  5. Remote hoggers who are constantly checking on what’s playing on the other channels while you’re watching TV or even take it further and channel hop! Just put it down! My sister used to like doing this, until one day I took the remote and hid it and our helper did not find it till 3 days later! She had to stand up every time she had to change the channel, let’s just say it was absolute bliss for 3 days *evil laugh*! Shame, taught her such a good lesson she convinced my mother to buy me my own TV and DVD player for my room.
  6. Slow people walking in front of me.
  7. Speed bumps.

1 comment: