Sunday 24 July 2011

Day 6 - Your Views on Mainstream Music

This is going to be a very short post. I’m absolutely knackered; I’ve had too much excitement for one day. Mainstream music…hmmm? Some of it is rubbish and some of it has me bopping to the beats all day long. It fills up those moments in the car when I’ve had enough of my own mixtape, it also reminds me that no matter how many hours I spend in the office and sometimes lose connection with the rest of the world, I’m still in touch and some things haven’t really changed much; including the catchy lyrics and synthesized singing voices. Original or unoriginal, I couldn’t really be bothered - I like what I like and they can play whatever they please on the radio. In my space; that’s another story. It’s like comparing cashmere and polyester.

No comments:

Post a Comment