Monday 22 August 2011

The Weekend

I had a relaxed and quiet weekend; which is a good thing because next weekend looks like it’s going to be insanely busy.

Friday
Joined A* at Metro for drinks but seeing that the day before was a Thursday and the usual “Thirstday” festivities had taken place the night before I decided to have a banana and chocolate milkshake. Yes, I had a banana and chocolate milkshake at Metro. The lawyers Miss N* and E* were supposed to join us but by the time they finished work, Yummy Mummy A* had to go home to her two men. I was in bed by eight-thirty, twas a rough week.

Saturday:
 I did my usual, sitting around and watching TV.  Got out of bed at 1pm, tidied my place up and repacked my wardrobe (my mom’s coming to town next week) Later, debated going to the movies, too lazy to drive.
B* was out and about in Parktown watching the Rugby…thought of joining her but again, the thought of starting the car, reversing, turning left, then left again, then right…just did not appeal to me. I need a driver. So I stayed home and had bowl after bowl of cherry fruitcake with custard *fat sigh*.


Monday, 29 August I need to start running - operation munyula mafura (operation melt the fat) all the way. This winter has positioned itself well-well on my thighs and ass. What I saw in the changing room at Woolies had me nearly calling out to security. Somebody stole my sexy and left behind two hands full of booty. Tjo.

Sunday
Dragged my big booty to church and thereafter went to Woolies to flex some birthday gift card muscle: the plan was to go to the home ware department, as always I did a detour and instead found these lovely babies. Remember my ‘doable now’ lust list (http://abitofflake.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-19-my-lust-list-5-items.html)? Lurvs them! Let the sunshine in. 

Later on in the day, I tried to watch The Kings Speech but it broke my heart in the first scene where Colin Firth (The Duke) had to read the letter from his dad (The King) to a stadium full of people with a stadium full of stutter in his mouth. Broke my heart. I’ll try again next week. Decided to re-watch The Holiday – there’s defs something about Jude in a coat and glasses. Jude’s daughters in the movie: freaking adorable.

Random Thoughts: none per se but I did a lot of fantasizing about the perfect kiss. Need to stop reading those M&Bs. I think I need to find myself a kissing buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment