Wednesday 24 August 2011

If I had a man...and he was a car...

The Maserati had me going crazy today, it happened to be in front of me in traffic this morning (I switched off the radio, had to). All I could hear was its sexy guttural growl; it also didn’t help that the owner kept on lightly revving it... It excites me more than Idris Elba ever could. It actually had me thinking that if it was a man, I’d date it for sure. Damn straight.
http://www.photoblog.pl/neverlosehope/97640284/my-love.html

So, if I had a man…he would:
Have a deep, thick, masculine growl like the Maserati *grrr*
Have the body and muscles of a Land Rover Defender – hard and strong
Ride like a Porsche – smooth but athletic
Mount the pavement like a Land Rover Discovery *wink*
Hug the road like an Aston Martin *am I the road or the pavement? Hehehe*
Have the refinement and lineage of the Rolls Royce Phantom
Excite like the Mini Cooper with John Cooper Works
Be powerful like the Bugatti (or the McLaren F1? I’m torn between the two)
Did I mention growl like the Maserati? Abeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment