Tuesday 16 August 2011

Day 28 - Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit

Hmmm…*deep in thought* somewhere I’d like to move to or visit? Right now, at this moment *tautology*… I’d like to move to and visit the French Riviera for 6 months  (which obviously means, during spring and summer) to attend a French language school: Cap d'Antibes or Nice with all the other towns  right at my doorstep ( Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Saint Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Vence, Eze, Peillon, La Turbie, Cassis, Hyères, Menton, St Tropez, Cannes, Monaco) *dreamy sigh*.
I'm thinking I'll have to stay in Cannes because of this rental apartment (might have to do something about the bedroom and the terrace balustrades though). 













All pictures:http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p841737





No comments:

Post a Comment