Tuesday 19 July 2011

Rome 2011

So, the plan was to be in Rome for my birthday this year. Well, between Rome and on the Club Med 2. So far, no Schengen visa, no ticket, NADA!
But I’m still going!
I guess it gives me a bit more time to plan my trip.

Where am I eating?
Those in the know recommend:
Piperno 
Volpetti’s 
Franchi’s
Bir & Fud
Trattoria Monti 
Enoteca Corsi
Il Convivio
Primo
La Gatta Mangiona
San Crispino +/ Giolitti

What am I doing?
Teatro dell’ Opera
The Vatican
I love beautiful churches and apparently there are about 900 churches in Rome. I will have to narrow it down to my top 10.
The Borghese gardens
Eating insane amounts of gelato, try stopping me!
Immersing myself in café culture
Hiring a pink Vespa, no red, or pink? Or white?
Exploring the streets of Rome on foot
Auditorium Parco della Musica
Marveling at Rome’s magnificent fountains
Drinking the local wines

What am I listening to?
Italians chattering passionately around me.
The Prayer – Josh Groban and Charlotte Church
Mi Mancherai – Josh Groban
Per te – Josh Groban
Hymne a l’amour  – Josh Groban
Salute – Whitney Houston
Ndawo Yami – Zama Jobe
What’s my name – Rihanna.

What am I wearing?

Casual Rome
Lunch at Trattoria Monti

Museum Hopping
Museum Hopping

Gelato
Gelato
Roma
Teatro dell' Opera

1 comment:

  1. I take it Carlo is keeping you busy in the Vetican city...tried to ring you now to no avail:-( Wanted to be the first to shower you with b-day wishes and blessing...mara why gal...a ke understandi!

    Anyway save me a gelato and I'll try u again UNTIL U PICK UP!

    ReplyDelete