Tuesday 19 July 2011

Black Swan

I remember a time of pliés, first and second positions, splits, jetés and arabesques – a pink candy floss land of crossover jerseys and chiffon miniskirts, of tutus, school hall ballet shows, and little feet tottering around on stage, backs straight, poised for the flash of the camera. Having my hair braided in thin twists the day before the exam, tied neatly into the biggest braided bun you’ve ever seen, wooow you should have seen it (Chris rock must stop judging, not all of us have “good hair”). Getting into my pink leotard with the number on the back, the pink tights and the pink shoes. I loved ballet and I was good at it, if I say so myself, I got an A+ for my exam, try out-dancing that Natalie Portman!:-) I can just hear my ballet instructor’s voice….*nostalgic sigh* – fun times. Imagine my delight when I found these gorgeous window displays online (see below).

http://mylilballerina.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-love-repetto-ballet-flats.html


www.repetto.com






No comments:

Post a Comment