Friday 22 July 2011

Day 1 - Five ways to win my heart?


Five ways to win my heart? Psssh, only five? 

Be Organized
I can be a scatterbrain at times, really random (here, there, everywhere) but I can be a bit anal, okay quite anal, so I expect the man to be organized as well. Trust me, I do not like organizing other people’s lives; I expect them to be able to be able to do that themselves.

Make me laugh
Period. point blank.

Dependability
I don’t want a Loretta Devine slash Frank situation like in the movie “For Coloured Girls”: checking my drawers to see if he’s still there? Noooooh, not for me. Plus, when he says he’ll meet me at 19h00 I’m expecting 18h55. Can you hear the whip cracking?

Spontaneity:
I can plan. See the long lists on my blog, yeah that’s me. I need to know, need to know when, where, how, who, how, who :-). Basically, I need to know. Right down to dotting the Is and crossing the Ts. Yep, that’s me. Hottie: Let’s go to blah blah for lunch! Delirious: WHAT? I’d already decided we should go to blah blah; I can already taste what I’m going to eat.
Delirious: Seriously? You want to change?!
So, hottie has to be like this:
Hottie: what are you doing Friday?
Delirious lists an “all you can do list”.
Hottie: well I guess that’s going to have to change cities, what about you finish that list in a different city? *Now that’s what I’m talking about!* 

Brain Power
Have a brain; please tell me something I don’t know.


Addendum (he he he):
a.       He has to be over 1.75 metres tall. So what if I’m 1, 54 metres tall? Yeah I said it!
Do you hear Will and Jada complaining?
Be tall, walk tall, have some swag.
b.      Be Brave
c.       Be worldly-wise
d.      Romance – this girl loves to be wooed, romanced and generally made a fuss about (seasoned, marinated, rubbed and massaged).
e.       Will power: Say no to me, don’t be a pushover! But not too much willpower, Delirious likes having her way. This means he has to be patient too.
f.       No Gorillas in the Mist and Neanderthals, just NOT ALLOWED. Although I do like a manly men :-) Please, he needs to have evolved.
Take notice, it’s about the little things too – grand gestures are great but the little things…they go a long way. Just be present.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You've joined me in the challenge! Love your blog by the way, you seem like a girl right after my own heart! LOL at the story of you running into your ex and falling over...I've done something...ahem...similar. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he. Thanks Mia! Your blog rocks :-) Now, about the challenge...I had already started, but EVERYDAY?! So I’ve narrowed my list down to +/- 10 days (Lol).Trust me this girl loves a challenge but the follow through...can you hear me feet dragging? So, I’ve decided to create my own a la carte menu, that 30 item buffet was too much for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete