Saturday 23 July 2011

Day 4 - Bullet your whole day

Catching up suuucks.
This is yesterday’s bulleted list.

§  06h00: One eye opens.
§  06h30: The alarm goes off and I realize it’s now or never. Make my way with teeth
chattering to the bathroom. Put on the heater and shake my head at the state my place is
in: clothes everywhere. Tidy up a bit.
§  07h00: Finish taking a bath, watch a bit of Expresso while getting dressed + woke
up quite hungry and took a bite of some chocolate and had 4/5 jelly babies.
§  07h20: I finally make my way to work. Brave a little traffic for 5 minutes and then
it’s another 5 minutes of speed humps. 07h30! I get traffucked: the stretch of road
that takes me no more than 2.5 minutes takes me more than 10 minutes. Finally get
to work at 07h45.
§  07h45 – 08h00: I make myself some cereal and hit that computer.
§  09h15 – 10h15: Off with my colleague to the Fournos in Dunkeld and the Fruit and
Veg Market at Cramerview Shopping Centre + Fruits and Roots for some egg free,
wheat free and ‘all things nice – free’ cake.
§  10h30: Back at the office to attend to some pressing issues.
§  12h00: Post an entry on me blog.
§  13h00: At my desk - eating some Custard Danish looking pastry that tastes
sinfully divine! A moment of silence for the person who made it.
§  14h00: Get a reminder from my boss about something crazy urgent that has slipped
my mind print, fill-in and send.
§  15h00: Send an email out to everyone about the cake fest at the bar – it’s a
combined belated cake fest for three people (Me, My colleague Miss. T, + our New
Business Development Director Mr. T). Hugs and well wishes all around and then
off to a Meeting.
§  15h30: Meeting *Boregasm* Really, really at 15h30 on a Friday afternoon!
§  16h00: I’m ready to go home now, I’m DONE.
§  16h15: Colleague get’s an urgent, desk shaking call from Client and I stay till 20h00.
§  20h15: Home sweet home. Eat and watch TV.
§  10h00: Wake up startled – fell asleep while watching TV. Lights out! I can just hear
one of the interns at boarding school shouting, lights out!!Didn’t you hear the bell, what
are you still doing in the passage?

No comments:

Post a Comment