Saturday 23 July 2011

Day 3 - A book you love

I’m too lazy to write so I’ll just give you the names. Ok, probably a bit more then…

Plus, since I did not see any disclaimer at the bottom telling me that Ts and Cs apply. I will proceed to apply my own terms and conditions.
As usual, I’m “little miss want it all” and can’t just stick to the rules and list one book so I’ve listed three, actually more...

1.      Nervous Conditions by Tsitsi Dangarembga

2.      I also loved some Middle Eastern girl’s autobiography I read probably 8-10 years ago. Absolutely loved it. This book seeded my love for autobiographies. I can remember what the cover looks like but both my sister and I can’t remember the title. I’ll find it one day. I even texted my sister to find out what the title was and her reply was: “No, I still want it x”. I want to read it again.

3.      Jackie Collins – Yeah, roll your eyes. Once I found these books in our school library I was hooked and have since read them all: Riders, Polo, The Man Who Made husbands Jealous, Score…I actually need to get myself a copy of her latest novel, Jump. Trashy melodrama at it best! My first crush was on Rupert Campbell Black and you can judge all you want :-) Love to hate him. Somebody has to read the trash and I’m here with my full support *Delirious defiantly lifts her chin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment