Monday 18 June 2012

Warm and Fed_Country Living Cafe.


 
To eat
I had:
Breakfast Martini
Two poached eggs, mushrooms, bacon, rocket and uh, uh, uh *can’t remember :-)*
You’re probably all wondering if this came with a Martini on the side …Really, at 10am in the morning!? That beetroot looking stuff on top is the “Martini” (caramelized red onions). That stuff sure rocked by boat in a good way *smacking my lips*.

Miss T* had:
Four Seasons Omelette with extra Cheese (mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers and onions).

To drink
Ginger loose leaf tea.
Apparenly, Country Living Cafe's tea's are sourced from the celebrated tea house, Nigiro ( in Cape Town).

Love:
  1. The fireplace.
  2. The French country side inspired, shabby chic, décor.
  3. Did I mention the fireplace? :-)
  4. The Saturday breakfast crowd: families, “ladies who breakfast” and older “silver wedding anniversary” couples, who looked like they just stepped out of an airplane from Paris.
Didn’t like:
Nothing. Nada.


Totally unrelated:
Miss T bought me the most delicious, chocolate fudge*slash*pecan nut *slash* brownie - cookies from Janes Treats. These are the bizness :-) I need to place an order stat!

I don't know if I've got the shakes or my camera sucks even more than it did 3 months ago? My pictures are so hazy, it just breaks my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment