Tuesday 28 February 2012

Five ways to win my heart? Random Additions.

A Bit Of Flake: Day 1 - Five ways to win my heart?: This post is inspired by Mia Farraday at http://miafarradaily.blogspot.com/2011/07/30-day-challenge-day-1.html Five ways to win my hear...

Is it too much to ask for a man who can play the piano? I’ve always had a picture of me lounging atop a baby grand piano, with red lipstick, wearing a black vintage Valentino or Oscar de la Renta dress, a subtle spritz of Jovoy, red painted nails and toenails, no shoes, a glass of red wine and Johnny Boy (John Legend) singing to me…so I’m thinking it would be nice to nab a guy that can play the piano *wink*, just saying.
Polish: Nugget, Kiwi whatever you want to call it, he must be polished. Can’t do razz.
Full Stop.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment