Friday 21 October 2011

Wednesday Movie


The Invite:
Thank you for joining us at the GLAMOUR Girls Movie Club tonight. Herewith a reminder:
Movie: Ceremony
Date: 19 October 2011
(tonight) 

Time: 19h00
Place: Cinema Nouveau at The Mall of Rosebank
The Sponsors: Mischa Wines, Stuttafords, Lindt, Calvin Klein, and Southern Sun.

In my goodie bag:
Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria make-up bag and tester.
It 's like a cross between Joop which is a male fragrance and Angel (I don't like Angel for personal reasons). 
Now that I think about it, it also smells like Carolina Herrera 212.
We also got some Lindt milk chocolate, which obviously didn't make it till my mini photo shoot *swimming around in my tum-tum as we speak*. 
  
The movie was “OK”. 

Uma Thurman and the guy in this movie *sigh* no. No, no and no.
He arrives at her pre-wedding beachside dinner wearing a corduroy suit, not only is it corduroy but burnt orange. He thinks she’s going to leave her fiancé for him, seriously (not that he fiancé is anything to brag about, he’s also a bit odd and has some zany tendencies)? No, young bucks should be hot and this guy was not. But, do you take it that far and marry them à la Demi Moore with Ashton Kutcher? Look how that has turned out. I like Demi but wasn’t Ashton nearly the same age as one of her daughters Rumor? Maybe I’ll sing a different verse in 10 years time when all the men my age are beer-maternitied and chasing after the young uns? Maybe not. Right now I can’t see myself going younger than a year, maximum two *anxiety attack*. Gawd, even a year makes me break out into a panic, men can be so immature sometimes.

If I had to pick a young buck, who would it be?
Prince Harry? Bad, bad ginger! Plus, he can fly a fighter jet.
Naveed from 90210? His lips look so soft. Plus, he’s tall.

Older woman younger man, also makes me think – season of 5 of the bachelorette *yeah I watch it, what, what!?*
Jillian Harris and Reid Rosenthal.
Now that was a hot combo.

Anyway, back to the movie:
Who made redeemed this movie for me? Uma’s brother *still laughing*.

Toodles Lovelies. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment