Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Weekend

SATURDAY
BBK*’s Sports Day

She’s a little terrorist, we even call her Bin BBK*.
She’s got this new thing where she hits and spits at people? What the actual fuck? She needs a new school.
But all terrorist activities aside; she is such a little gem…and has my sister and I in stitches every time we see her. We love how she can’t say her Rs and ends up saying cwying instead of crying, Januwary instead of January, Febwuary instead of February. When she says excuse me she says akskumz me! Too cute. She came in second in the egg and spoon race! She couldn’t have been bothered with the rest, the jumping castle was more her thing. I did the three-legged race and came in last.


 My Aunt's 50th Birthday Party


Fab times with the fam.

T-T-T Trey Songz

The conversation started on Tuesday with V* telling me that her work team just spotted yours truly at the Radisson.
(V*)Are we going wana get tickets
August 23 at 12:20pm • Like
Delirious He he he, you defs are loving you some Trey...those lips. Caramel dip...*I wonder if he does private performances* :-)
August 23 at 12:49pm • Like
(V*) He is @ the Radisson Blu now if u wana go check out dem abs and lips gal!! HOT!!!
August 23 at 2:05pm • Like
(Delirious) Oooo Lawd! Did ya see him?
August 23 at 2:06pm • Like
(V*) My colleagues r there setting up for our results presentation and just saw him!! I think I will just have to join them to supervise their job ;)
August 23 at 2:08pm • Like
(Delirious) Do it for "Team Trey"!
August 23 at 2:11pm • Like
(V*) So I can also ask him: 'T-T-T-Trey can u buy me a bottle of Rose'??' !!!LOL
August 23 at 2:12pm • Like
(Delirious) ROFL! Say aaaah!

I was getting myself all excited but couldn’t get too excited because I did not even have half a ticket to my name :-( It also didn’t help that L* was giving me ‘by the hour’ updates *unimpressed muttering*.
But, whoa…come Thursday, I was walking on air; skipping everywhere…why you’re asking?
Because, becos, cauz, ngoba I’d just scored myself a ticket to the Trey Songz concert!*Girly squeal*

That boy…that boy…*biting my lower lip with lust* where to start?
Say Aaaah?
Girl, you gonna think, girl, you gonna think, you gonna think I invented sex?
Can’t help but wait?
Yo side of the bed?
I’m already taken?


Those lips?
Those Mus –kles? Those shoulders!
Also noticed that he’s got dimples. Those lips? I know, I know…just delish looking: Crème Brulee au Chocolat.
Now he’s a kissing buddy to have.
Nobody has to know or maybe they do…


Miss T is not the biggest fan. But I swear…she might deny it… I swear she’s now got the hots for him!
P.S.V* and Miss T* I got one line for you: None of these chicks can fuck with my baby!Yuuup!:-)


When he sang “making loves faces” and “the neighbors know my name”…
He took off his t-shirt and threw it into the crowd and was now only wearing a white vest …
He then t-o-r-e off. Yes, he tore it off!* a moment of silence* I was just not coping. He threw it into the crowd and all I could think of was “I wonder what cologne he uses”.

I wanted to take him home and share his name with my neighbours ;-)
Sometimes a girl just needs a man to…rip of his vest and go lion on her!
Got home at 01h30ish and had a restless night’s sleep (lol!).

Yuuup! It sounds like he’s saying iyo!

SUNDAY:


Went back to my aunt’s, chilled a bit and left after 3pm…the plan was to go home and take a late afternoon nap. Instead, I went past Menlyn. BUT I must say it was a fruitful detour, I came across an insane sale at Woolies, the R25 Sale. I got two tops for R50.00 *still smiling*! Left Menlyn and after offloading my groceries I decided to call my friend S* to wish her a happy birthday. She told me that nah she wasn’t mad that I’d missed her  pre-birthday the night before but she would turn certifiable on me and be really pissed if I did not make my way to Melrose and join her at Pigalle*sigh*! The pressure. So I went…got there at about 18h15 and left at about 23h30.

Highlight: Chilling with the mumster!
Red Card: drinking till very late on a Sunday night. SMH!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment