Friday 29 July 2011

Day 11 - My Family


My family consists of three people who love each other: me, my mom, and my younger sister (2 and a half years younger). Sonja Norward in the reality series Brandy and Ray J Family Business: that’s my mom, fiercely protective and involved. She loves me unconditionally. My mom worries about us ALL the time. She calls me as many times as she can during the day and hates the fact that I can be so difficult to get hold of at times (my phone is always in my bag, somewhere in the car, under piles of papers, in between the sheets, in a pocket – in the laundry bin) I swear, if she could, she’d even have the telephone numbers for all my favourite malls…I’d be walking merrily along from store to store and suddenly I’d hear *mall announcement system voice* “Delirious, please call your mom, she’s been trying to call you and you aren’t answering your phone. Please call her back immediately”. I’m grateful even for that, because some people don’t have anybody to care for them; let alone worry about them. I’m beyond blessed. I’m at my most content when we’re together, they can drive me absolutely nuts sometimes but there’s nowhere I’d rather be than home. I love my family. They are me.

No comments:

Post a Comment