Saturday 20 August 2011

Closet Talk

Closet Talk

London/New York/Paris Fashion Week?
This for me is like a computational math question.
I’ll gladly go into negative marking by marking all of them. BUT… if I had to choose:
Paris – haute couture wonderland.
New York – speaks for itself.
London – if not why not?

Heels or Flats?
Both, but I love heels more.
Heels: vamp heels for vampish ‘move out of my way’ days.
Flats: because I just adore ballet pumps.

Diamonds or Pearls?
Both.

What are you wearing now?
I’m in bed – wearing grey leggings and a white slouchy t-shirt with soft pink and grey detailing.

How do you style your hair?
Right now it’s beweaved, with no parting. I need to protect my hair from the crazy winter and August winds. I’ll probably braid it next.

Are you on any store mailing lists?
Not that I know of…can’t remember…need to check my phone?
Actually, yes – Freequency Footwear (Melrose Piazza and Clearwater Stores) – they have a 50% sale on all their winter stock.

Favourite Jewellery Piece?
I’ve got two.
A lovely one strand pearl necklace, a prezzie from my friend A and a pair of pearl and diamond earrings (from an ex) that make me feel so grown up and ultra sophisticated when I wear them.

What was the last thing you bought?
Socks, been wearing boots nearly every day. I swear I had more pairs? No? Turns out I didn’t.

Favourite Fashion Store?
Woolies

Favorite Boutique?
Mari Pippo: I love Nemo, Sale Pepe, Miss Money Money and Gabrielle.

Favorite Accessory Stores
Lulu Belle, Sass Diva and Parfois

New Store Love?
The Secret Room, at Riverside Shopping Centre, in Bryanston. It is a little glam closet tucked in-between a day spa and a hair salon. I spotted some buttery leather jackets and pump my heart heels. 

If I was a label which one would I be?
Elie Saab, Christian Dior or Versace?
Actually, a mix of Elie Saab, Christian Dior and Versace *sexy stare*. Which means that the label would probably read: ECV? Then again, I also adore Valentino so probably ECVV?
Elie Saab: this is the princess in me – soft, feminine and uncommon. Whimsy, me, the dreamer.
Vintage Dior: this is the woman I will grow into – classic, elegant and refined.
Versace: this is the daring, bubbly, dramatic and sassy girl I see today.

If I was a model, who would I be?
This is a close tie between Gisele Bundchen and Naomi Campbell.
Noami – seriously now, how old is Naomi to have such a banging body? The temper, we can check that in but not collect it at the baggage claim belt.

Favourite African Designers?
Gavin Rajah, Thula Sindi, David Tlale, Tiffany Amber, Jewel by Lisa
Favourite Perfume?
Poudre by Jovoy

Perfumes I love?
Chanel Chance, Michael Kors, Jadore, Un Bois Vanille

Perfume I’m wearing today?
Kenzo Amour

What colour nail polish do I have on today?
Pastel purple – no more drama.

Style Icon (s)?
Sophia Loren
Carolina Herrera

No comments:

Post a Comment