Wednesday 29 June 2011

Smalto Youn Chong bak Paris fashion week ss2012


See also: http://youtu.be/7msI8ikEu0c

How cute is that little one, the curly hair, the little pout, those unapologetic tears. You have to love him. Haven't you sucked it all up and put on a brilliant smile when all you wanted to do was cry or throw things around, or lock yourself in your room and scream… and scream, or just stomp your feet and wreck some much needed havoc on a situation you thought was out of control? This little man is the ONE. No pretense, he's just keeping it real. He's only 5 years old, just let him cwy (my 3 year old niece replaces her Rs with Ws).


  1. All those people, sitting on the sides: He really does not like them. “Where the hell is my mom?”
  2. All those cameras: really now, "It's not even my birthday… sniff".
  3. The Suit:  “I said I want my shorts and flip-flops, this just reminds me of Aunty Debbie's wedding, I just caaaan't"…double sniff.
  4. The runway: "It’s too long, I told them I'd do it provided it’s on a scooter… nobody listens to meeee…" He really can’t hold his tears back now, another sniff.
  5. Holding that gorgeous model’s hand: now I really don’t know why he’s crying, I certainly wouldn’t be complaining, tears of joy maybe? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment