Saturday 25 June 2011

The Morning After

Came back past 2 am and I was spinning, smiling a lot but reaaally spinning.
Drove past Cocoon but it was actually a blessing in disguise. Called my friend to ask where exactly they were but found myself heading home.
3am felt like I was going to be violently sick.
7am I’m writing, I need to do something… I feel like I’m going to be sick, still spinning.
7.10 am I’m drinking Coke, there is another can of Coke next to me but that was the first one, you never know how many bugs would have crawled into the first can while I slept, eeew.
FLIP, I actually need cream soda! I’m too old for this….
Wow, wow…you’ve really outdone yourself delirious! SMH *pained groan*.
I’m trying to sit still and not rock the boat, but all I can think about is why the F** am I up so early!? Huh?

I also just remember swiping my card…bless. It might end up being a VERY long month.
I remember tears and smiles…I’m really too old for this.
Joined a larger group later and I remember ‘bonding’ with few people, lots of hugs and hand holding *mortified*. Said a lot of “Wows”, not that it was the appropriate word to use, but it was clearly my word for the night…*Wow*.
I haven’t done this in years.
Just not refined.


I have to help my little sister move today and go there, there and there. I still reek of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment