Wednesday 22 June 2011

Favourite Movies and Favourite Lines


1.       Bad Boys 2:
“The devil is not welcome heeeere” and “What happened to Roberto? He just killed himself Mama” It’s the way he says Maa-maa.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.       Pretty Woman:
“Oh God, the pressure of a name…”
Vivian: Tell me one person who it's worked out for.
Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella
AND
Vivian: You're late.
Edward Lewis: You're stunning.
Vivian: You're forgiven.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.       Due Date:
Ethan Tremblay: Did you call me over here to apologize?
Peter Highman: What? Fuck You!
(ROFL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.       Maid in Manhattan:
“I can’t, it’s like cheap wine”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.       Nottinghill (that Spike GPY!):After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her”
Keziah: No thanks, I'm a fruitarian.
Max: I didn't realize that.
William: And, ahm: what exactly is a fruitarian?
Keziah: We believe that fruits and vegetables have feeling so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have actually fallen off a tree or bush - that are, in fact, dead already.
William: Right. Right. Interesting stuff. So, these carrots...
Keziah: Have been murdered, yes. (HE HE HE HE)
William: Murdered? Poor carrots. How beastly!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.       Shrek I :
Lord Farquaad: [playing with Gingy's legs] Run, run, run as fast as you can / You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!
Gingerbread Man: You're a monster!
Lord Farquaad: [tossing legs away] I'm not the monster here, YOU are! You and the rest of that fairytale trash, poisoning my perfect world. Now tell me, where are the others?
Gingerbread Man: Eat me!  (LOL!)
[spits in Farquaad's face]
Lord Farquaad: I've tried to be fair to you creatures, but now my patience has reached its end! Tell me, or I'll...
[reaches down]
Gingerbread Man: NO! Not the buttons! Not my gumdrop buttons!
Lord Farquaad: All right, then! Who's hiding them?
Gingerbread Man: Okay, I'll tell you... Do you know... the Muffin Man?
Lord Farquaad: The Muffin Man?
Gingerbread Man: The Muffin Man.
Lord Farquaad: Yes, I know the Muffin Man. W-who lives down on Drury Lane?
Gingerbread Man: Well, she's married to the Muffin Man...
Lord Farquaad: The Muffin Man?
Gingerbread Man: THE MUFFIN MAN!
Lord Farquaad: She's married to the Muffin Man...
SMH laughing, it gets me every time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.       Troy –
Helen: You should not have come here tonight.
Paris: That's what you said last night?
Helen: Last night was a mistake.
Paris: And the night before?
Helen: I have made many mistakes this week.
AND
Priam: Do you love her, my son?
Paris: Father, you are a great king, because you love your country so much. Every blade of grass, every grain of sand, every rock in the river... You love all of Troy. That is the way I love Helen.


The correct wording is definitely courtesy of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/quotes.
Ask my sister about how I butcher the lyrics to even my favourite songs. It’s bad, really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment